A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sohocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sohocki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohocki
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sohocki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sohocki, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohocki graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sohocki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bernard Sohocki MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Sohocki practice?
- Dr. John Sohocki has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sohocki practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.