A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sohocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sohocki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohocki
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sohocki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sohocki, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohocki graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sohocki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bernard Sohocki MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Sohocki practice?
- Dr. John Sohocki has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sohocki practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.