A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sohocki is Good. Dr. Sohocki has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sohocki, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohocki graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sohocki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sohocki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Sohocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Sohocki practice?
Dr. John Sohocki practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Aransas Pass, TX and Alice, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Sohocki, Dr. Evan Sohocki, Dr. Giovanni Sohocki, Dr. Hank Sohocki, Dr. Hans Sohocki, Dr. Ian Sohocki, Dr. Ivan Sohocki, Dr. Jack Sohocki