Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Sontich
Dr. John Sontich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Sontich is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center, Mercy Health St Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital and St Joseph Health Center. Dr. Sontich has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Sontich has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Sontich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Patrick Getty
Cleveland, OH 0 mi26
Dr. Jonathan Belding
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Cleveland, OH 0 mi4
Dr. Glenn Wera
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Cleveland, OH 0 mi13