A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sontich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sontich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sontich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sontich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sontich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sontich graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sontich has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Sontich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Sontich practice?
- Dr. John Sontich has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sontich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.