Learn more about Dr. John Soscia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Soscia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Soscia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soscia graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soscia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hosp -North Mo, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Soscia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Soscia practice?
- Dr. John Soscia has 1 office location.
Dr. John Soscia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.