A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Soscia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Soscia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soscia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soscia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Soscia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soscia graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soscia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hosp -North Mo, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Soscia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Soscia practice?
- Dr. John Soscia has 1 office location.
Dr. John Soscia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.