A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Soscia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Soscia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soscia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soscia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Soscia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soscia graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soscia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hosp -North Mo, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Soscia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Soscia practice?
- Dr. John Soscia has 1 office location.
Dr. John Soscia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.