Learn more about Dr. John Stauffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stauffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stauffer
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stauffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stauffer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stauffer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stauffer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Shenandoah County Memorial Hospital
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Stauffer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Stauffer practice?
- Dr. John Stauffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stauffer practices Family Medicine near New Market, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisonburg, VA.
See New Market Family Physicians.