A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stern, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Stern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Stern MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Stern practice?
- Dr. John Stern has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stern practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.