A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John English is Good. Dr. English has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John English, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. English has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. English accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. English practice?
Dr. John English practices Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van English, Dr. Deshawn English, Dr. Jan English, Dr. Hank English, Dr. Shayne English, Dr. Shane English, Dr. Jackie English, Dr. Giovanni English