A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Johnson practice?
- Dr. John Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Johnson practices Family Medicine near Crestview, FL.
See Crestview Primary Care Doctors.