A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Johnson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan