Learn more about Dr. John Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Johnson practice?
- Dr. John Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Johnson practices Family Medicine near Crestview, FL.
See Crestview Primary Care Doctors.