A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Johnson practice?
- Dr. John Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Johnson practices Family Medicine near Crestview, FL.
See Crestview Primary Care Doctors.