A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tenny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tenny
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Tenny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tenny, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenny graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tenny has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ramsey Tenny MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Tenny practice?
- Dr. John Tenny has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Tenny practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.