Learn more about Dr. John Tenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tenny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tenny
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tenny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tenny, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenny graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tenny has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ramsey Tenny MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Tenny practice?
- Dr. John Tenny has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tenny practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.