A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Testerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Testerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Testerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Testerman graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Testerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kendrick Testerman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Testerman practice?
- Dr. John Testerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Testerman practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.