A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Testerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Testerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Testerman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Testerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Testerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Testerman graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Testerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Testerman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Testerman practice?
- Dr. John Testerman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Testerman practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.