A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Testerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Testerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Testerman graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Testerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Testerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans