A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Towbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Towbin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Towbin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Towbin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Towbin MD and PA is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John Towbin practice?
- Dr. John Towbin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Towbin practices Neurology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Neurologists.