A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Towbin is Good. Dr. Towbin has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Towbin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Towbin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- St Bernards Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Towbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Towbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Towbin practice?
Dr. John Towbin practices Neurological Surgery and Neurology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Neurological Surgeons and Little Rock Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Towbin, Dr. Deshawn Towbin, Dr. Jan Towbin, Dr. Hank Towbin, Dr. Shayne Towbin, Dr. Shane Towbin, Dr. Jackie Towbin, Dr. Giovanni Towbin