A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Trzesniowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Trzesniowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trzesniowski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trzesniowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Trzesniowski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John G. Trzesniowski practice?
- Dr. John Trzesniowski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Trzesniowski practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia General Practitioners.