A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Trzesniowski is Excellent. Dr. Trzesniowski has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Trzesniowski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trzesniowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trzesniowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Trzesniowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Trzesniowski practice?
Dr. John Trzesniowski practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Trzesniowski, Dr. Deshawn Trzesniowski, Dr. Jan Trzesniowski, Dr. Hank Trzesniowski, Dr. Shayne Trzesniowski, Dr. Shane Trzesniowski, Dr. Jackie Trzesniowski, Dr. Giovanni Trzesniowski