A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vergari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vergari is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vergari
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vergari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vergari graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vergari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Vergari MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Vergari practice?
- Dr. John Vergari has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Vergari practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Swedesboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Swedesboro Internists and Swedesboro Cardiologists.