A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vergari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vergari is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vergari
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vergari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vergari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vergari graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vergari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Vergari MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Vergari practice?
- Dr. John Vergari has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Vergari practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Cardiologists.