Learn more about Dr. John Vergari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vergari is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vergari
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Vergari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vergari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vergari graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vergari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Vergari MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Vergari practice?
- Dr. John Vergari has 1 office location.
Dr. John Vergari practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Cardiologists.