A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vergari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vergari is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vergari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vergari graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vergari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vergari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Vergari practice?
Dr. John Vergari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Deptford, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists, Woodbury Cardiologists, and Woodbury General Practitioners.