Dr. John Stephen Vlattas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, General Practice, Orthopaedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vlattas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vlattas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vlattas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Electrodiagnostics and Pain.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vlattas graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vlattas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vlattas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Vlattas practice?
Dr. John Vlattas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, General Practice, Orthopaedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Bayside Physiatrists, Bayside Pain Management Doctors, Bayside General Practitioners, and Bayside Surgeons.