A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vlattas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vlattas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vlattas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vlattas graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vlattas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Vlattas MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Vlattas practice?
- Dr. John Vlattas has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Vlattas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Carmel, NY.
See Astoria Physiatrists and Astoria Pain Management Doctors.