A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vuchetich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vuchetich is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vuchetich, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vuchetich graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vuchetich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Vuchetich MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Vuchetich practice?
- Dr. John Vuchetich has 1 office location.
Dr. John Vuchetich practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.