A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vuchetich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vuchetich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vuchetich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vuchetich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vuchetich, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vuchetich graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vuchetich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Vuchetich MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Vuchetich practice?
- Dr. John Vuchetich has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Vuchetich practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.