A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Day is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Day, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Day has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Day MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Day practice?
- Dr. John Day has 1 office location.
Dr. John Day practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Neurologists.