A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Faber, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Faber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Faber MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Faber practice?
- Dr. John Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. John Faber practices Dermatology near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Dermatologists.