Neurologist

3.0

another bad example of Midland medicine show details another bad example of Midland medicine
Apr 5th, 2016

Dr. Foster has no time for his patients or their well being. If you want a quick response to tests and a courteous staff, this is NOT the place. They act like the patient is a bother. No one ever called me even after my EEG or my MRI had had to call more than 4 times to finally get a "nothing is wrong" When I ask what my next step would be I was again told " nothing, cause nothing is wrong. " lovely, going for second opinion.

Horrible care! show details Horrible care!
Nov 8th, 2015

I went to the ER due to waking up and not being able to see. Had MRI and Foster was on call. He would not come to the hospital to check me out and told me to call his office for an appt the next day. When I called for an appt, I was given an appt almost a month later. I ended up back in the hospital the next day and got another neurologist that admitted me to the hospital for the next week. I was diagnosed with MS. DR. FOSTER ADDED WAY MORE STRESS THAN I NEEDED AT THAT TIME. I WOULD NEVER SEND MY WORST ENEMY TO HIS OFFICE.

patient show details patient
by rusty on May 8th, 2015

Dr.Foster was assign to me in the emergency room for a seizure .It was my first seizure so I really didn't know what had happened! Dr. Foster took alot of his time to explain to me the cause, test that would be performed, possible treatments & basically made me feel like everything is gonna be allright! I find him very easy to talk to allmost like an old friend who is gonna help me! I'm probably not the easiest patient to deal with either!

Apr 24th, 2015

dr. foster is a knowledgeable doctor. he is also a caring doctor. i have been his patient for 35 years and i wouldn't see any other neurologist in the state of texas.

Mar 2nd, 2015

This is a bad example of a professional doctor. He is rude, arrogant and not worth your time or money, especially if you need medical attention. He is a poor excuse for being human.

What a jerk! show details What a jerk!
by Allison on Mar 25th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Foster by my rheumatologist for a nerve conduction study on my hands and wrists. Upon showing up the the appointment, I was asked to fill out a detailed questionnaire about my symptoms and list anything else. I waited for nearly an hour before Dr Foster came into my room. He came in the room, and gave me a cross look before asking why I was there. I began to tell him about the referral and was about to describe my issues, and he suddenly flopped my paperwork down, raised his voice and told me "Look, nobody is strapping you with chains MAKING you do this. You either do it or you don't but do not waste my time. GOD knows Ive got plenty of work to do." I was stumped and totally shocked that he had just acted that way, and was unable to say anything in return before he stood up and walked out, leaving me in the room to try and guess what had just happened. As a patient, I do have rights and I do plan on reporting him for accomplishing nothing but making a woman cry and still asking for a $20 copay (which he didnt get). I absolutely would not recommend this Dr to even my worst enemies. Hated him.