Neurologist

3.0

patient show details patient
by rusty on May 8th, 2015

Dr.Foster was assign to me in the emergency room for a seizure .It was my first seizure so I really didn't know what had happened! Dr. Foster took alot of his time to explain to me the cause, test that would be performed, possible treatments & basically made me feel like everything is gonna be allright! I find him very easy to talk to allmost like an old friend who is gonna help me! I'm probably not the easiest patient to deal with either!

Apr 24th, 2015

dr. foster is a knowledgeable doctor. he is also a caring doctor. i have been his patient for 35 years and i wouldn't see any other neurologist in the state of texas.

Mar 2nd, 2015

This is a bad example of a professional doctor. He is rude, arrogant and not worth your time or money, especially if you need medical attention. He is a poor excuse for being human.

What a jerk! show details What a jerk!
by Allison on Mar 25th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Foster by my rheumatologist for a nerve conduction study on my hands and wrists. Upon showing up the the appointment, I was asked to fill out a detailed questionnaire about my symptoms and list anything else. I waited for nearly an hour before Dr Foster came into my room. He came in the room, and gave me a cross look before asking why I was there. I began to tell him about the referral and was about to describe my issues, and he suddenly flopped my paperwork down, raised his voice and told me "Look, nobody is strapping you with chains MAKING you do this. You either do it or you don't but do not waste my time. GOD knows Ive got plenty of work to do." I was stumped and totally shocked that he had just acted that way, and was unable to say anything in return before he stood up and walked out, leaving me in the room to try and guess what had just happened. As a patient, I do have rights and I do plan on reporting him for accomplishing nothing but making a woman cry and still asking for a $20 copay (which he didnt get). I absolutely would not recommend this Dr to even my worst enemies. Hated him.