Learn more about Dr. John Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roberts, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Essential Tremor
- Shy-Drager Syndrome
- Tic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Roberts practice?
Dr. John Roberts practices Neurology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists.