A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roberts, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Shy-Drager Syndrome
- Tic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Warren Roberts MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Roberts practice?
- Dr. John Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. John Roberts practices Neurology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists.