Learn more about Dr. John Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Weaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weaver
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Weaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Weaver, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Weaver MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Weaver practice?
- Dr. John Weaver has 1 office location.
Dr. John Weaver practices Family Medicine near High Point, NC.
See High Point Family Physicians.