A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Weaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Weaver, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Weaver MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Weaver practice?
- Dr. John Weaver has 1 office location.
Dr. John Weaver practices Family Medicine near High Point, NC.
See High Point Family Physicians.