A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wei is Excellent. Dr. Wei has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wei, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Breast Diseases, Endocrine Disorders, and Surgical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wei has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic Burlington
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Wei practice?
Dr. John Wei practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Wei, Dr. Evan Wei, Dr. Giovanni Wei, Dr. Hank Wei, Dr. Hans Wei, Dr. Ian Wei, Dr. Ivan Wei, Dr. Jack Wei