Family Physicians
Institute Of Urban Family
16 E 16th St
New York, NY 10003
212-924-7744
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Best Doctor I Ever Had  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

Finding a doctor as caring as Dr. Weiser is major event. I have never been treated so respectfully, felt I was listened to, remembered - by any other doctor I've ever seen. His method of practicing medicine is truly about CARE. When you go to the doctor, it is often when you are feeling fragile or less than your best, Dr. Weiser always made me feel calm and that he was looking after my best interests. I was sorry to lose him as my primary care doctor.

|  Great DoctorTop proffesional and care for his patients  |  show details
by glamorette at Citysearch on Jan 21st, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr,Weiser is one of the best in his field.I been his patient for many years and I have no complaints about him..Keeps me healthy and makes me feel at ease.Doctor Weiser is a great doctor.I highly recommend him.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  One of the best kept secrets....  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2008

I have been a patient of John K. Weiser M.D. for about 8years and have never felt let down or ignored. He goes beyond the call of duty...... he definitely listens and goes the extra mile or 3 when needed. He is a gentle and very caring professional caregiver. I think he is one of the best kept secrets in the New York medical field. I only tell my very best friends about him....I still need to get in to see him when needed! :-)