Orthopaedic Surgeon
403 W Campbell Rd
Ste 320
Richardson, TX 75080
972-498-4791
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Mr  |  show details
by Abdullah Eren on Jul 10th, 2014

What a great doctor, I had a leg problem for many years and one visit, no more problems. I would suggest him to anyone having any kind of leg problems.

|  Highly recommend this doctor  |  show details
by Shannon Heeb on Feb 24th, 2014

We have been to numerous doctors in the area and finally found John Wey. He diagnosed my daughters disease immediately and through his advice have learned to minimize any pain my child had. He is amazingly knowledgeable and I highly recommend his services.

|  Outstanding in all areas  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

Let me preface my comments by indicating that I am a retired RN and not easily impressed by medical professionals. I will hasten to say, though, that Dr. Wey exceeds my expectations in skill, professionalism, personality and communication. I have been under his outstanding surgical care on two occasions with amazing outcomes.

|  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

In fifteen years Dr. Wey has performed surgery on me three times. He is excellent! He is very caring & professional. He immediately puts you at ease. I have recommended him to both friends and family who use him. I give him the highest possible rating.

|  show details
by M Herr on Aug 2nd, 2010

Great Dr. Spent time to explain my condition and required surgery. Answered all questions and his bedside manner on day of surery kept me at ease. Highly recommend him to everyone.