A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Young Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Young Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young Kim graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Young Kim has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Young Kim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Young Kim practice?
- Dr. John Young Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Young Kim practices Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and Boston, MA.
See Plano Pediatric Specialists and Plano Radiologists.