A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zvijac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zvijac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zvijac, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zvijac graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zvijac has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zvijac accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Zvijac practice?
Dr. John Zvijac practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.