A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zvijac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zvijac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zvijac, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zvijac graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zvijac has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Zvijac MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Zvijac practice?
- Dr. John Zvijac has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zvijac practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.