A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zwerneman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerneman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerneman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of South Bend
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zwerneman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Zwerneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Zwerneman practice?
Dr. John Zwerneman practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newtonville, MA and La Porte, IN.
See South Bend Internists and South Bend Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Zwerneman, Dr. Deshawn Zwerneman, Dr. Jan Zwerneman, Dr. Hank Zwerneman, Dr. Shayne Zwerneman, Dr. Shane Zwerneman, Dr. Jackie Zwerneman, Dr. Giovanni Zwerneman