A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zwerneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zwerneman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerneman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Zwerneman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Zwerneman MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John F. Zwerneman practice?
- Dr. John Zwerneman has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Zwerneman practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Granger, IN.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN and Valparaiso, IN.
See Granger Internists and Granger Psychiatrists.