A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zwerneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zwerneman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zwerneman
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Zwerneman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zwerneman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerneman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Zwerneman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Zwerneman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John F. Zwerneman practice?
- Dr. John Zwerneman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zwerneman practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Plymouth, IN.
See Plymouth Internists and Plymouth Psychiatrists.