A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zwerneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zwerneman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerneman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Zwerneman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zwerneman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans