A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnathan Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnathan Edwards, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Edwards has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnathan J Edwards MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Johnathan J. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Johnathan Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnathan Edwards practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.