A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnnie Ham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnnie Ham, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AntiAging Medicine
- Bariatric Medicine
- Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy HRT
Education & Awards
Dr. Ham graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnnie Alan Ham MD is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Johnnie A. Ham practice?
- Dr. Johnnie Ham has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnnie Ham practices General Practice and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pismo Beach, CA.
See Pismo Beach General Practitioners and Pismo Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.