Neurologist
Neurology Center of North Orange County
381 Imperial Hwy
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-879-7200
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  patient  |  show details
by K. K. on Jun 25th, 2013

The front office and his administrative assistant need to be responsive to the patients. Particular attention to faxing/dealing with new prescriptions and sending information to insurance companies on a timely basis and manner. A new prescription takes anywhere from one to two weeks to be faxed to escripts for filling along with several follow up phone calls and messages (never get a real person) to remind them to do their job. When Dr. Moon confronted with front office problems, not so supportive of patient. Not an office I would recommend.

|  Dr.Moon  |  show details
by R.Cruz on Apr 6th, 2013

Dr. Moon is awesome, he is very clear with what he need done on my part. He goes through all options and procedures done for me. He is very polite and understanding also has a little sense of humor! I would highly recommend anyone that is in need of a neurologist to check Dr. Moon out. I can thank him for giving me the proper medication to get my seizures under control :)!

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
by cf on Mar 29th, 2013

I had been to quite a few doctors and my condition was not diagnosed. When I saw doctor Moon he was able to accurately diagnose and treat me. I recommend this doctor very highly.

|  Debra Lewis  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

|  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

I have not had a problem with him or his staff and that says a lot. I had problems with other offices but this is the best office and doctor I have been to. He is very smart and concerned about his patients and his staff is outstanding

|  satisfied  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2009

I had an appointment for 3 weeks, but got in at 1 week because of a cancellation. A young doctor, but I think it helped because I have a diagnosis that is not common. I recommend him to others.

|  Good experience  |  show details
by P.N. on Mar 27th, 2008

The appointment was prompt and easy to make. The staff was friendly, not an overly crammed waiting room. The doctor was polite and thorough. He seemed knowledgeable and did help me for the problem I was seeing him for. I would and have recommended him to others.