Dr. Johnson Moon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johnson Moon?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Johnson Moon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2016

Excellent Physician

Dr. Moon is an excellent doctor, one of the few who treats you like family, takes time and a true interest with your concerns. On more than one occasion I have had him check up on my concerns by a personal phone call well after hours.

June 25th, 2013

patient

The front office and his administrative assistant need to be responsive to the patients. Particular attention to faxing/dealing with new prescriptions and sending information to insurance companies on a timely basis and manner. A new prescription takes anywhere from one to two weeks to be faxed to escripts for filling along with several follow up phone calls and messages (never get a real person) to remind them to do their job. When Dr. Moon confronted with front office problems, not so supportive of patient. Not an office I would recommend.

April 6th, 2013

Dr.Moon

Dr. Moon is awesome, he is very clear with what he need done on my part. He goes through all options and procedures done for me. He is very polite and understanding also has a little sense of humor! I would highly recommend anyone that is in need of a neurologist to check Dr. Moon out. I can thank him for giving me the proper medication to get my seizures under control :)!

March 29th, 2013

Very good doctor

I had been to quite a few doctors and my condition was not diagnosed. When I saw doctor Moon he was able to accurately diagnose and treat me. I recommend this doctor very highly.

February 28th, 2012

Debra Lewis

Excellent Doctor

November 12th, 2010

I have not had a problem with him or his staff and that says a lot. I had problems with other offices but this is the best office and doctor I have been to. He is very smart and concerned about his patients and his staff is outstanding

February 16th, 2009

satisfied

I had an appointment for 3 weeks, but got in at 1 week because of a cancellation. A young doctor, but I think it helped because I have a diagnosis that is not common. I recommend him to others.

March 28th, 2008

Good experience

The appointment was prompt and easy to make. The staff was friendly, not an overly crammed waiting room. The doctor was polite and thorough. He seemed knowledgeable and did help me for the problem I was seeing him for. I would and have recommended him to others.

August 21st, 2017