Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jolanta Cichon
Dr. Jolanta Cichon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denton, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cichon is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Medical City Dallas Hospital and Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas. Dr. Cichon has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jolanta Cichon has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jolanta Cichon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.
Dr. Carolyn Harris
Denton, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Sushama Jasti
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Denton, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Mohammad Qasim
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Denton, TX 0 mi24