A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joli Yuknek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joli Yuknek is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joli Yuknek, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuknek graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Yuknek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joli Karla Yuknek MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joli K. Yuknek practice?
- Dr. Joli Yuknek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joli Yuknek practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Pediatricians.