A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Biorkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Biorkman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Biorkman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Biorkman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Biorkman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Gee Biorkman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon G. Biorkman practice?
- Dr. Jon Biorkman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Biorkman practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.