A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Gelsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelsey
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Gelsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Gelsey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelsey graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Edwin Gelsey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon E. Gelsey practice?
- Dr. Jon Gelsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Gelsey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Surgeons.