A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Keim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Keim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Keim graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Keim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon Keim practice?
- Dr. Jon Keim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jon Keim practices Family Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Trappe, PA.
See Norristown Primary Care Doctors.