A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Lucas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lucas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon F Lucas MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jon F. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Jon Lucas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jon Lucas practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC and Anderson, SC.
See Greenville Pediatricians and Greenville Cardiologists.