A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Marks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Marks, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Owen Marks MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jon O. Marks practice?
- Dr. Jon Marks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Marks practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.