Dr. Jon Ong MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Woodland Hills, CA

3.0

March 31st, 2012
Dr. Ong is pretty good.His overall knowledge is good and spends time explaining what is going on. His diagnosis was correct. I had chronic migraine headaches. He was polite and courteous. I understand some of the patients posting that they perceived him as being rude or abrupt, but he has other patients and can only spend so much time per patient, he was trying to be fair to everyone.

November 3rd, 2011
his office staff wrote my height as 5' instead of 5'5".Due to this mistake he spent most of the appointment telling me I am over weight and need to be on a diet. He did not even bother to look at me and see that I was not over weight nor was I 5' tall. It was embarrassing and insulting. To top it off off, he told me to get an over the counter ointment for an infection I had. When I went to get the ointment it specifically said not to use it on the nail ( which is where my infection was).Very unprofessional and rude. I can not believe there are not more complaints. When I make appointments at Kaiser, I specifically request NOT to have him.

April 4th, 2011
I felt like he was extremely rude... When I described my pain, he told me that wasn't possible... And told me I was wrong. Sorry I know what I'm feeling sir... He told me that my problem was one thing then called me days later saying the symptoms I had stated were correct and I might have this rare condition. I don't like him. Doctors are supposed to be caring and warm and open but he was the exact opposite.