A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Radnothy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Radnothy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radnothy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Radnothy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Radnothy graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Radnothy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Heston Radnothy DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon H. Radnothy practice?
- Dr. Jon Radnothy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Radnothy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Orthopedic Surgeons.