A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Radnothy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Radnothy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radnothy
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Radnothy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Radnothy graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Radnothy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Heston Radnothy DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon H. Radnothy practice?
- Dr. Jon Radnothy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Radnothy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Orthopedic Surgeons.