A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Snelling, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Snelling graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Snelling has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snelling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jon Snelling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon B. Snelling practice?
Dr. Jon Snelling practices Ophthalmology near Wharton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beeville, TX and Rockport, TX.
See Wharton Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jonathan Snelling, Dr. Jonathon Snelling, Dr. Nathan Snelling