A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Snelling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Snelling is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snelling
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Snelling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Snelling, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snelling graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Snelling has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Benjamin Snelling MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jon B. Snelling practice?
- Dr. Jon Snelling has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Snelling practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.