A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Snelling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Snelling is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Snelling, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snelling graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Snelling has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Benjamin Snelling MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jon B. Snelling practice?
- Dr. Jon Snelling has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jon Snelling practices Ophthalmology near Wharton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Beeville, TX.
See Wharton Ophthalmologists.