A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Thiringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Thiringer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Thiringer, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Thiringer graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thiringer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Kim Thiringer DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. J K. Thiringer practice?
- Dr. J Thiringer has 1 office location.
Dr. J Thiringer practices Otolaryngology near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Otolaryngologists.