A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Ween:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Ween is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ween
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Ween, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ween graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Ween has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Erik Ween MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jon E. Ween practice?
- Dr. Jon Ween has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Ween practices Neurology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Spokane Neurologists.