A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Weingart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Weingart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Weingart, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Hypothalamic Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Dwarfism
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingart graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Weingart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Weingart MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon Weingart practice?
- Dr. Jon Weingart has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jon Weingart practices Neurological Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Neurological Surgeons.