Learn more about Dr. Jonah Shull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonah Shull is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shull
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shull Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonah Shull, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shull graduated from State Univ of New York-Buffalo.
Dr. Shull has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonah Daniel Shull MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonah D. Shull practice?
- Dr. Jonah Shull has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonah Shull practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Incline Village, NV and Reno, NV.
See Carson City Psychiatrists.