A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonah Shull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonah Shull is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonah Shull, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shull graduated from State Univ of New York-Buffalo.
Dr. Shull has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonah Daniel Shull MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonah D. Shull practice?
- Dr. Jonah Shull has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonah Shull practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Incline Village, NV and Reno, NV.
See Carson City Psychiatrists.