A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bedri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Bedri is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bedri, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedri graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Bedri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Monroe Bedri MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Bedri practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Bedri has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Bedri practices Neurology near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Neurologists.