A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JONATHAN BLACK:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JONATHAN BLACK is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JONATHAN BLACK, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. BLACK graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. BLACK has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. JONATHAN D BLACK MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. JONATHAN D. BLACK practice?
- Dr. JONATHAN BLACK has 2 office locations.
Dr. JONATHAN BLACK practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.