A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Blitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Blitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Blitzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Blitzer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Blitzer has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Ben Blitzer MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Blitzer practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Blitzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Blitzer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Oncologists.