A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Blitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Blitzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blitzer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Blitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Blitzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Blitzer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Blitzer has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan B Blitzer MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Blitzer practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Blitzer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Blitzer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Oncologists.