A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Brand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Brand is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Brand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Leonard Brand MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Brand practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Brand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Brand practices Psychiatry near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Valley, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Lynwood Psychiatrists.