A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Bui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bui, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bui has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D Bui MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Bui practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Bui practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.