A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Walker, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuronal Ceroid-Lipofuscinoses
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Edward Walker MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Walker practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Walker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Walker practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.