A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Fish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fish
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Fish, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fish has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Davi Fish MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Fish practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Fish practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians, New Hyde Park Pediatric Specialists, and New Hyde Park Hematologists.