A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Fish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fish
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Fish, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fish has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Davi Fish MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Fish practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Fish practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians, New Hyde Park Pediatric Specialists, and New Hyde Park Hematologists.