A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Gewirtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Gewirtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Gewirtz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gewirtz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gewirtz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gewirtz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Gewirtz practice?
Dr. Jonathan Gewirtz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mays Landing, NJ.
See Vineland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.