A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Gewirtz is Excellent. Dr. Gewirtz has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Gewirtz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gewirtz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gewirtz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gewirtz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Gewirtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Gewirtz practice?
Dr. Jonathan Gewirtz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Absecon, NJ.
See Vineland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jon Gewirtz, Dr. Jonathon Gewirtz, Dr. Nathan Gewirtz